Tags

LAST ONE : Sega Saturn Zippo Lighter



407,75 EUR

Licensed by Sega, Banpresto commissioned Zippo to create these beautiful Mega Drive and Saturn lighters (Saturn one being sold here, MegaDrive also available).  Solid metal, incredible quality and detail, these things will surely be amongst the most collectible gaming goodies in years to come... almost good enough to turn a non-smoker!  I have no idea how many were produced but it's doubtful that there were more than a few hundred and they had sold out before they were even available to ship.

Please don't message me to ask if I'll discount or accept a ridiculously low offer.  The answer is no anyway, sorry.  If you're planning on telling me that I'll never get this price for the item, I already have. The future price will only go higher, it will never drop.

SADLY THIS IS THE LAST ONE AVAILABLE.  I DOUBT IT WILL EVER BE RESTOCKED.


For more/better pictures:

SEE THE AUCTION 
 
 

Get In Touch

Japan Trend Shop RSS

Kanojo Toys

Blogger Template by Clairvo