[ebay] Ikaruga + Awesome Ship Model!



The awesome Ikaruga for the Japanese Sega Dreamcast. DISC HAS SOME SCRATCHES, MANUAL IS MINT CONDITION. INCLUDES SPINE & REGISTRATION CARD. Also includes an awesome 155mm Hitekkai Ikaruga self-build model ship kit by Treasure/Kotobukiya, which is brand new.

I also have a brand new/sealed Ikaruga, so if you're interesting in upgrading, let me know.

Any questions, requirements or extra/better pictures needed, you can contact me at mrwolfacuransx@googlemail.com

I have lots of other Dreamcast games including most of the rare games like Border Down and Under Defeat plus the other unlicensed games: Wind & Water, Rush Rush Rally Racing, Last Hope, Pink Pullets etc. etc. I also have the Dux Limited Edition available.

Item is located in the UK. Shipping for EVERYWHERE outside the UK is by the Royal Mail's International Signed For service, which usually takes 3-5 days but can occasionally take a little longer. Price for this is GBP 14.00

Within the UK, I will use Special Delivery for £10.00 or Interlink Courier for £8.00 both of which are guaranteed next day except Saturday. Please ignore the basic shipping price.

I will combine on shipping.

Buyer requirements: you must have an ebay rating of at least 5. If not, please message me first. Payment is by Paypal, but you must be verified.

If you cannot pay within 24 hours of making the purchase, please message me before buying.




Get In Touch

Japan Trend Shop RSS

Kanojo Toys

Blogger Template by Clairvo